Dear ladies and gentlemen!
We are glad to welcome you at the website of “UralHimSorb” Perm Adsorbent Plant. (*1)
We are grateful to you for the interest you’ve shown to our Company. We would also like to thank our regular customers for our fruitful cooperation. Since 2003 “UralHimSorb” Perm Adsorbent Plant has been the only manufacturer of most of activated charcoals in Russia and member states of the Customs Union. For more than 15 years we have been at the leading edge of the industry producing charcoal adsorbents.
Our mission: We aim to create high-quality products to satisfy needs of the market.
Thanks to our unique technology of charcoal activation we produce activated birchwood charcoal which is free of any combustion products.
We do care for the environment: Our Company is the only company in Russia which has succeeded in creating environmentally-friendly processes of charcoal manufacture which provide for prevention of discharge of fuel combustion products into the atmosphere.
On customer’s request we manufacture activated charcoal with specified adsorption activity and fractional composition.
We are always eager to offer high-quality products, our customer-friendly and reliable service, and our advantageous contractual terms and conditions. We warrant high quality of all our products and competitive prices. Our specialists are always willing to help you select an appropriate grade of our activated charcoal.
We offer activated charcoal of the following grades:
- BAU-А (as per GOST 6217-74): Purification of drinking water and alcohol etc.
- BAU-LV (as per Technical Specification TU 2162-003-38503868): Purification of alcohol, clarification of wine, etc.
- ABSOLUTE (as per Technical Specification TU 2162-003-38503868): Purification of home-made spirit etc.
- BAU (as per Technical Specification TU 2162-001-38903868): Boiler and waste water treatment;
- BAU-K (as per Technical Specification TU 2162-001-38903868): Vapour condensation and waste water treatment;
- BAU-MF (as per GOST 6217-74): Cartridges for final filters;
- DAK (as per GOST 6217-74): Vapour condensation and boiler and waste water treatment;
- DAK-5 (as per Technical Specification TU 2162-001-38903868): Vapour condensation and boiler and waste water treatment;
- OU-VK (as per Technical Specification TU 2162-001-38903868): Localization of oil and petroleum product spillage;
- OU-V (as per GOST 4453-74): Mineral oil production etc.;
- OU-А (as per GOST 4453-74): Miner al oil production etc.;
- SOIL IMPROVER (as per Technical Specification TU 2162-002-38903868): Removal of residual phytotoxins from soil etc.; and
- ODU-1 (as per Technical specification TU 2162-001-38903868): Manufacture of fuel briquettes etc.
We ship activated charcoal from our finished products warehouse. Our Company has a flexible discount system. All our products are subject to rigorous quality control. All products are certified and conform to requirements set forth in relevant GOSTs and Technical Specifications.
“UralHimSorb” Perm Adsorbent Plant manufactures purpose-specific grades of activated charcoals, included low-ash charcoal used in alcohol production, coarse-grain charcoal for water purification and treatment, which is also used in gold mining. Water treated with crushed activated charcoal retains all essential mineral salts. The highly porous structure and high sorption activity of our charcoals facilitates effective removal of impurities, odours and off-flavours from water. Purpose-specific charcoals is efficient for adsorbing highly toxic xenobiotics, including dioxins, and polychlorinated and polyaromatic hydrocarbons, from water. Our activated charcoals are also useful for removal of phenols, pesticides, petroleum products, and heavy metal compounds from water.
The activated charcoals are manufactured in the form of irregular grains with fractional composition as per a relevant GOST or Technical Specification (related to crushed activated charcoal), and fine powder (activated charcoal powders). The activated charcoals are manufactured by heat treatment of coal-containing raw materials (birchwood). The technology prevents any access of air. The activated charcoals are porous materials. Our products are highly porous and have wide pore distribution ranges and large specific surface area. Charcoals with such characteristics are effective for treatment of liquids as they remove a wide range of impurities (from small particles of the size of the iodine molecules to molecules of fat, oil, petroleum products, and organochlorine compounds).
We always seek to continuously and persistently improve our production processes, ensure reliability of the processes, and warrant effective delivery. Our customer-oriented approaches enable us to build the most effective cooperation schemes. Our regular partners help us to be successful, and we hope to reach new heights in the future.
We invite companies to mutually beneficial cooperation!
Should you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to contact the Commercial Department of “UralHimSorb” Perm Adsorbent Plant.